Sunday, January 23, 2005

Back stabber

I have some kind of crick in my back, or whatever it is that you say when you've got some weird back thing going on. It feels like there is a knife stuck right between my shoulder blades, and when I move my head side to side, the knife twists right along with my neck. This is no fun, and it is not very conducive to reading. Not that I was planning on actually getting all caught up for the 2nd week of classes or anything.

Anyhow, I went to Walgreens earlier to get something other than Excedrine (which is all I've got in my medicine cabinet because it kills just about every kind of pain, especially the wine-induced kind). I figured I needed one of those anti-inflamatory drugs, and so I ended up getting some pain relief stuff for back aches. I feel old. I should've just picked up some denture cream and incontinence pads while I was at it.

Instead, I bought a new shiny tawny lipstick that promises to have lip therapy and smashing color all in one.