Sunday, January 16, 2005

Colts highlights from my living room to yours...

4:50 - It's snowing. So much for Chuck Lofton.
5:15 - Bonnie's braids... Cute if she were broadcasting live from a farm. Not cute with that hat.
5:20 - That BudLight commercial with the parrot and the "She's annoying but I'm desperate" guy cracks me up.
5:24 - No score yet.
5:32 - Damn. Pats score.
5:38 - Brilliant observation by commentator: "It is still snowing."
5:42 - Another field goal for Pats. 6-0. This game thus far makes me feel like having a whiskey on the rocks, but I'm not losing faith yet. We can rock in the 2nd half if necessary.
Extra observation: Tom Brady could give Payton Manning a run for his money for the "Sexiest Football Player Alive" award.
5:53 - GET OUT!! They are NOT EVEN going to give that ball to the Pats! A completion AND a fumble recovery?! WTF?
6:04 - SWEET trickery by Manning and the Edge on that play, even with the false start penalty.
6:11 - SCORE! Only down 3 at the half is nothing to fret about.
Halftime - walked the dog to the mailbox. It's freakin' cold as balls out there.
6:29 - That roughness was so unnecessary.
6:40 - We are getting killed in rushing.
6:45 - Touchdown Pats. BOOOOOOOO!
7:01 - I'm half-listening, half-reading for class, and trying not to fret.
7:12 - Another touchdown for New England. Yeah, I'm fretting now. I should have gone to Kelly's house for the game. At least I could be commiserating with her family, as the snoozing Milo is of little comfort.
7:18 - Fumble. Ugh.
7:40 - It was a GREAT season, even if it did end here. I'm proud of the blue, and now I'm going to go curl up in a ball.