Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Death of the pink

Obviously, I've done away with all the pink. I'm not crazy about this template, either, but I couldn't find one this morning that I either liked from Blogger or felt brave enough to mess with just yet from another site. So I've gone with the minimalist look for now. I'm sure I will change it around some more until I find something I am happy with.

No more time to mess with it right now, though. I am off to the law library at Bloomington this morning to take back some materials I picked up last week for work. The condition on being able to remove this stuff from their library was that I hand-deliver it back within one week. Apparently, the IUB library staff does not trust the IU-Indy staff to properly return materials. And we sure wouldn't want 1500 pages of Congressional hearings transcripts on what the drug industry knew about oral contraceptives in 1970 to go missing.

And mileage is up to 37.5 cents. Who knew??