Friday, January 07, 2005

Incognito

Well, I mentioned this blog to a friend last night, and I only told him because 1) he doesn't normally read blogs unless he is stalking one of my female friends, and 2) he was likely too intoxicated when I told him to even remotely remember the title. So... it's still incognito.

It seems rather pointless not to share the link here. On the other hand, I don't want to disappoint. For starters, occassionally my intentions are much better than my follow-through. What if I get bored and don't want to post anything after the new-car-smell wears off this thing? It could happen. Or worse, what if my posts are just really quite blah blah blah. Even more likely to happen. I need to spend some time figuring out how to attach pics and links and such. At least then I wouldn't have to rely on my own wit all the time, which would likely be refreshing for any potential readers.