Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Nearly killed by the Q

Saying I did not get a good night's sleep last night would be the understatement of the year. I could tell you all the gory details of how awful, scary and stressful my dreams were, how I woke up at 2:00am in cold sweats and then spent the next 3 hours being violently ill, or how I currently feel as though my stomach might turn itself inside out at any minute. But I will spare you the details because they are not funny.

Suffice it to say I ate something bad last light. Something bad happened to Amanda. It was not pretty, and unfortunately I am near certain (as only one can be who has gotten so sick from some janky-ass food) it was the salad I ate from my very beloved and most favorite Qdoba.

If I can't stomach Qdoba ever again because of this, I will be one very sad girl.