Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Boobs and words of wisdom

Chuck sent me an e-mail that said, "Why do these quotes remind me of things you might say?" and he attached this link - quotes by Dolly Parton. There's a story between Chuck and Dolly, and I am amused that her quotes remind him of me (could it be the farm, the twang, the boobs, the occasional trampy look, the affection for men in cowboy boots??)

A few of my favorites:

I hope people realize that there is a brain underneath the hair and a heart underneath the boobs.

If you talk bad about country music, it's like saying bad things about my momma. Them's fightin' words.

Leave something good in every day.

My weaknesses have always been food and men - in that order.

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Yeah I flirt, I'm not blind and I'm not dead!

You'll never do a whole lot unless you're brave enough to try.

I look just like the girls next door... if you happen to live next door to an amusement park.