Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It's my blog and I'll bitch if I want to

I am so freakin' busy this week. Unbelievably busy this week. It's insane. And it's Tuesday. Yesterday, I didn't use the bathroom for 13 hours simply because I didn't have time to think about it. I'm absolutely swamped at work, woefully behind in classes, and about to lose what little sanity I have left. Add to that the fact that I am on a diet AND I quit smoking 10 days ago, and you've got one frazzled chic.

I'm not complaining. Okay, yes, I am complaining. But alas, you know me - I'll always find something happy and sparkly in a day of gloom, like the fabulously detailed coroner's report I got with a new case yesterday. Absolutely tragic case, yes, but a riveting coroner's report makes the file so much more interesting.

The best thing I can say about this morning is that I had a green banana for breakfast (love the elusive green bananas) and, as I've mentioned before, the coffee at my office kicks ass.

And here's the happiest thought of all: At least I am not currently sitting for DAY 1 of the INDIANA BAR EXAMINATION. Personally, I'd rather be poking out my eyes with a cocktail sword than be sitting for the bar, so I better stop my whining. I've got six short months before I take the horrid beast myself.

Anyhow, best of luck and wishes to Chuck and Kyleen! I am sure they will both pass with flying colors!