Thursday, February 03, 2005

Thursday horoscope

Today you might spend some time alone, Amanda, perhaps at home. You could spend some time struggling with a computer or other vital piece of equipment, and this might prove frustrating. You should be able to put it right and get back to work, but you could well be so frustrated that it's difficult to get back into working mode. It might help to do something else for a while, and then get back to what you were doing.

Well, at the risk of getting another touchy-feely happy drawbridge castle reading, I stuck with the same horoscope source today because shopping around the internet for a horoscope that suits your purpose is almost as ridiculous as believing this stuff in the first place. What I did find out in my horoscope research is that I am feeling both aloof and friendly, I am romantic and yet distant, I'm in love, I'm not in love, I should be in love, I will be in love, I won't be in love because I am aloof, I am good with money, I suck at finances, my career is on track, my career will soon be on track, I need to change careers, I should go out, I should stay home, I should go out and then go home.... You get the picture.

Well, this horoscope is a bit more relevant, although it is not a computer causing my frustrations today.