Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Tuesday horoscope - a load of crap

Things may be moving at a bit of a slower pace than you would like it to, Amanda, and you may find that people aren't exactly communicating with you very well. Realize that you may be feeling a strong pull to your emotional side and that your brain may be temporarily turned off for a bit. This is ok! Indulge your sensitive emotional side and give your brain a break.

If yesterday's horoscope was a bit off, this one is completely off the charts. I would actually like it if things moved at a slower pace, and nearly everyone in my life communicates with me quite well. Too well, in fact. Let's get some passive-aggressive non-communicators around here, please! Furthermore, I am hardly feeling a pull to my emotional side, and I only wish I could turn my brain off for a bit. I have no desire to indulge my sensitive emotional side as that usually leads to an extreme over-indulgence in alcoholic beverages, and I can't possibly give my brain a break for fear that I will get fired or have to take another "U" in torts Friday morning.

I gotta get myself a better horoscope source.