Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Wednesday's horoscope

Things are definitely going your way today, Amanda. Proceed through the day with confidence, for it is one of those times when it just seems easier to be yourself. You shouldn't have to push too hard for what you want. A small nudge is all you need to open the castle gates. The drawbridge will come down to allow you safe passage over the moat, and all you'll have to do is smile and walk across.

I'm definitely shopping for a new horoscope source for tomorrow. Really. This touchy-feeling drawbridge happy castle crap is making it rather difficult for me to consider the possibility that there's something to astrology!

Birthday is 4 days away, and I am just grasping at straws at this point, aren't I? Maybe tomorrow I'll make up my very own horoscope.