Monday, March 28, 2005

For the record ~

Since typing the title to my last post, I have been humming an array of tunes by The Bangles all day long, including Manic Monday, the sickly sweet Eternal Flame, and one of my all-time favorite re-makes, Hazy Shade of Winter. And on my way to the printer a little bit ago, I walked like an egyptian. Swear to God.

I love The Bangles, similar to my declaration of love last week for Duran Duran. But not quite as much as I love Jimmy Buffett.

AND SPEAKING OF JIMMY BUFFETT, I am currently the very proud and ecstatic owner of 4 tickets to this summer's "A Salty Piece of the Land" tour, which went on sale this morning at 10am. Thank goodness for the speedy network connection at the law school, and my apologies to my morning prof for my complete absence of attention during the last 6 minutes of class while I hit "refresh" waiting for the tickets to post for sale online.

As far as work goes, the pile of things to do had, in fact, spilled from my desk to my chair, but had yet to reach the floor. It has been a good Monday.