Monday, March 28, 2005

Law school class

In addition to Kelly's lunchtime drama today, apparently there was a bit of a catfight in the law school cafeteria. I just received the 411 third-hand via IM, which makes it oh-so-reliable. And it's probably not any more appropriate to pass it along here, but I have to say - I am quite shocked. These things just don't happen at the law school. Well, at least not until today.

Anyhow, my source tells me that female law student #1 approached female law student #2, got into her face, and both ladies started dropping the word "bitch" and associated phrases like favorable dicta. Apparently, as is usually the case with women, the fight was over something female law student #2 said about the fiance of female law student #1 during class this morning. I am slightly acquainted with the male involved in the fiasco, and from what I know of him, he is a fine, talented, and amusing student. I wonder what he thinks of all this, poor guy.

One would think that the offense could have been handled with a bit more finesse, right? Although I do have to admit - having a public verbal throw-down in the cafeteria is almost preferable to having my inbox clogged with verbal throw-downs on nearly every imaginable public policy issue known to mankind. I'm just sayin'