Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Some people call me the space cowboy...

Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause I speak of the pompitous of love…

I got a little Steve Miller in my head this morning.

So what the hell is up with blogger.com? Is there someone that I can complain to? Someone I can throttle? I lost THREE posts yesterday, one of which I tried to recreate and lost on the second time around. And earlier today, I couldn’t even log in. So frustrating, especially because I had such deep thoughts to share yesterday, such as how many lavender bunny Peeps I ate during my Freedom of Speech, Press & Religion class, how glad I am that spring is here so I can open my windows, and what I am going to do a presentation on for Food & Drug Law this week. Potentially riveting posts, no? Just so you know, this would be what I consider my fluff blogging.

I have been running behind since I got up this morning. I almost left poor Milo out in the backyard. I drove like a maniac downtown to the school, dodging two separate accidents, only to realize when I got here that I had not only forgotten a deposition at home that I was going to finish this afternoon at work, but also my favorite lip gloss. And it's going to be another very long day.

But The Joker has me in a good mood nonetheless!

You're the cutest thing I ever did see
Really love your peaches want to shake your tree...