Sunday, April 03, 2005

Hooray for being productive!

15 minutes to The Contender, so this will be brief. I have been studying nearly the entire day, and I am so close to being finished with this case outline that I feel perfectly not guilty in putting it away and finishing tomorrow night. What a beautiful day, not completely wasted as I am pleased with how much is behind me, at least in one class.

I took a break this afternoon and posted the Friday Spies, two days late but I really don't care. Unfortunately, after finishing a rather lengthy post, Blogger ate it. Damn! You'd think I'd learn to draft somewhere else, but I like the spontaneity of impulse posting. Maybe I'll get a chance to re-post it later this evening or tomorrow, just in case you can't live without knowing about how I wrecked my sister's first car or that my favorite sweatshirt is the white hooded one with "Indiana" across the chest in pink lettering.

For now, I am headed to the couch. Oh, and the sun tea turned out nicely - not as strong as I'd hoped, but green tea never makes sun tea as good as the ol' Lipton kind. And guess who couldn't resist bringing the pitcher to my door this evening? Yep, the neighbor boy. I chatted with him out on the porch, but didn't invite him in this time because he wasn't wearing shoes and his feet looked like he'd been running through the streets. Not that I don't occasionally like to go barefoot and get my feet dirty, but I don't go knocking on my neighbor's door like that. Yuck.