Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Lawnmower Man

Is it possible to mow your yard with a weed-wacker? Well, I'll let you know once my neighbor gets done doing just that. That damn garden weasel has been buzzing for almost an hour now.

The noise is interfering with my study of environmental and toxic torts, and the distraction is just adding to my temptation to take a break and watch Oprah (instead, I'm taking a break and bloggin this). The previews indicated Oprah would be discussing dating, relationships, and break-up sex. And seriously, break-up sex is way more interesting than the statistical anlysis of epidemiological studies that I am currently stuck on for tomorrow's exam.

I just can't be one of those students that takes their last exams lightly, but today I really wish I could be. I won't, but I wish I could be.

Garden weasel is still at it, eatin' up his lawn...