Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A scrub is someone that can't get no love from me...

I spent some time at the medical school library this afternoon doing research for work. I did not find exactly what I went looking for, unfortunately. However, I made an observation regarding attire:

I would have been a HELL of a lot more comfortable had I been doing such research in scrubs. My ideal outfit: scrub pants, my fun slip-on Sketchers, a "wife-beater" tank top (I realize how very red-neck that term is, so excuse me for not knowing how better to describe this particular garment, of which I own about 20. Odd for a girl, maybe, but they are so comfy), and a scrub top. Instead, I have on "law student" attire, which isn't nearly so comfortable. I would have had more patience with the medical books in scrubs. That's all I'm saying.