Friday, April 08, 2005

Survivor, baby!

Last night, Survivor totally rocked. I passed up an opportunity to go singing at the Moon with the Kellies, and it was well worth it. Not to mention that I got a full night's sleep, too!

Anyhow, a couple of thoughts:

* I like Coby. I loved his comments about being a feminist and not being able to stand how the women on Koror are lazy and allow the men to cater to them. But I have to say that Coby's crying jag was a bit much for me. I know it was a moment for him, but it made me want to vomit.
* Stephanie has got to be the strongest woman, both mentally and physically, ever on Survivor, and maybe the most competitive, too. Last night she completely won my vote to win the game.
* Did Bobby John really blow his nose OUT one side like that?! Again, vomit. His mother must be so proud.
* I was shocked to hear about the Tom/Ian/Katie/Stephanie alliance. I don't understand when and how that happened on the second day. More importantly, Katie? Seriously? She does nothing. They better have a plan B because she's likely to get the ax. I would, however, like to see Tom/Ian/Stephanie get to the end.
* The only person more annoying than Katie might be Jen. Or Janu. Or Caryn. Koror really needs to start weeding out some folks.
* Those huge clams are something else. I think I would be a bit scared of them.