Monday, April 04, 2005

The Way I See It #41

"In order to secure our own children's future we have no choice but to contribute to a common destiny for all children. As a father of seven children from 11 years old to 50, this has become my top priority." -- Quincy Jones, Composer

So my Starbucks cup isn't as inspirational today as some. Securing our children's future by contributing to a "common destiny for all children"? What does that mean, really? And seven children from 11 - 50. FIFTY?! I would suspect, simply based on numbers, that all of his children are not from one woman. Hey Quincy, how about trying to have a solid family in order to secure your own children's future?

Okay, I'm a bit cynical this morning, but just about Quincy's prolific procreation. I'm not being fair, I know, as I certainly don't know the guy or the good deeds he probably does.

Oh, and I spilled some of that Starbucks on my white sweater twinset this morning. Hey, it's a Monday! :)