Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What I know but am annoyed with ~

* My brain is tired. Day two and my brain is already overwhelmed and tired.

* I forgot to fill my ice trays. All of them. I currently have only two cubes floating in my diet Sprite.

* I'd like to make my diet Sprite a red wine spritzer but can't because I'd likely drink the whole bottle and feel like crap tomorrow.

* Why don't I have an ice maker? Or cable TV, for that matter. Oh, that's right - I don't own this house and am currently too broke to buy one of my own.

* I am uncomfortably lost when it comes to some matters of general importance, i.e. buying a house or figuring out why my pop-up blocker has stopped working.

* There's a blog I read only because the author is a complete trainwreck and I like to tune in on a daily basis to check out the newest chaos. It's like reality TV with more sex and dysfunction. Seriously. It annoys me that I find it so fascinating.

* Apparently walking my dog every hour is not an acceptable study schedule according to Perky Patty at PMBR, who surpassed my tolerant optimism today.

I'm grumpy tonight.