Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I did NOT run off with the garbage man...

... although I sometimes wish I had.

I'm alive and well, although a bit bitchy these days. Sorry to have abandoned my post, and if you are still checking in here, you must be bored. Or faithful. Either way, I appreciate it.

Things have changed in my life lately, and I don't particularly care for this much change all at once. It makes me cranky. Between bar review, work and studying, I have little time for much else, including blogging. Gone are the days of the perpetual internet connection at the law school or surfing the net in the evenings between glasses of pinot grigio and reality TV programs. Thirty-six more days until the wretched bar exam is behind me and I can return to some sense of normal!

I'll try to drop a line here a bit more often until then. I'll try.