Monday, July 25, 2005

The day before...

In a few short hours, I'm going to head down to Indy and get checked into the hotel. I am going to order in dinner and review some essays, and maybe I'll catch something good on TV before bed. I know at this point studying will not make much of a difference, but I feel better having my reading glasses on and the books in my lap.

I really don't know what else I could have done to prepare for this exam. I attended every bar review lecture, including the day after my final surgery when I looked wretched and felt even worse. I've done literally thousands of practice questions. I've gone through enough highlighters and pens to supply a 1L for the whole year. But I just don't have a strong feeling of confidence going into this. I'm calm today (as opposed to Saturday), but I am unsure of whether I know enough. I guess we'll see.

At any rate, I am looking forward to getting the test behind me and moving forward. After Wednesday, life resumes again. I'll be back on Thursday with the gory details!