Friday, July 29, 2005

Recovery

It's over. I survived. I'm still in post-bar recovery mode, though.

There realy isn't anything I can say that hasn't been said before. It sucked pretty hard, but I knew it would. I have no idea how I did. I simply hope it was good enough to pass.

I partied a bit too hard after the bar exam, and I spent the better part of yesterday being deathly ill. Not even Gatorade/Excedrine helped, and I couldn't keep anything in my stomach until about 6pm last night. It could've been the 16 glasses of wine I drank, or it could have been my body responding to so much stress and pressure. Probably a bit of both. At any rate, there were a couple of true "Amanda" moments, including my smoochin' on Chuck again, my hitting on some cute plastic surgery resident (I seriously asked him what he thought of Dr. Rey from "Dr. 90210." He was less than impressed with me!), and my requesting Bon Jovi and Bjork at a very hip club. I was a mess, for sure, but I had fun.

Anyhow, I'm still tired today and feeling not myself yet. I spent the better part of the afternoon today with my girlfriend/hairdresser, Tiffany, getting my hair cut and highlighted, and I'm off to meet my friend Mark for dinner. I'll be holding off on the wine tonight, though.

Glad to be getting back to normal...