Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Kill Reality, but not blogging!

I miss blogging! I really, really do! This temporary posting hiatus has me all bottled up with random and mostly pointless thoughts. Unfortunately, there are simply not enough hours in my day, and I've already cut back on sleeping and shaving my legs every damn day.

Anyhow, my excuses this time include long work hours, a daily three-hour commute during the worst possible times to be in traffic, a new work-out schedule that I've been surprisingly faithful to, and a broken-down laptop. The fact that I can't pop up my laptop at the end of the day while watching The Daily Show from the middle of my bed has seriously hampered all things internet. If I want to use my parents' computer at night, my thoughts typically have to compete with my sweet but hearing-impaired father's need to listen to the Weather Channel at full blast. At any rate, I know that I'll be back online on a regular basis as soon as I get my computer up and running again and once I move back down to Indy. And both should be happening soon enough.

I can tell you this, though: You've not missed much goings-on in my life. I promise. In addition to blogging, most everything else in my life has been on temporary hold lately except for work, which is moving along at a light-speed pace while I frantically try to keep up with the program. I think some people around here have mistaken me for a real attorney.

I did, however, catch the newest episode of Kill Reality a couple of nights ago. Clearly, I love this show, mostly because it is ridiculously stupid. I'm sure that I am one of only about 8 people hanging on to every new episode, but this week's show gave me renewed incentive to keep watching the trainwreck. Tonya from The Real World and Johnny Fairplay from Survivor have a screwed up sex thing going on, and now she apparently loves him. It's great. She's a complete basket case, he's totally wacked, and I'm highly entertained. What can I say...

Life is good.