Monday, November 28, 2005

Hey! Hay! Hey!

Someone brought in white chocolate fudge with dried cranberries and walnuts to the office this morning. I passed by it twice before giving in and having a small piece, knowing that I am allergic to walnuts. My mouth broke out in horrible hives. Luckily, they are dissipating now.

The weather is wretched. It's rainy, gray, and windy. My office is on the 14th floor of 25 in this office building, which is not that high up. However, when the wind blows like today, the structure makes this absolutely awful creaking noise, like the building is swaying back and forth. creak... creak... creak... It keeps a creepy rhythm, like being on a boat, and it makes me kinda woozy.

And on my positive notes for the day, I spilled garden vegetable soup on my beige sweater at lunch, but someone came to the rescue with a Shout Wipe. And I received a refreshingly helpful phone call today from opposing counsel on a case this morning. Hooray for Shout Wipes and cooperative counsel!!

And the horse has nothing to do with anything in this post, but I finally got my laptop back and my photo software loaded and old pics from my digital camera organized. I thought you might enjoy this little Appaloosa baby born last spring along with my Monday musings.