Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hot tuna

Co-workers who bring in tuna casserole for lunch, heat it in the microwave until it burns, and then walk around the office with their bowl of hot tuna surprise such that the noxious fumes waft through the air and permeate every surface of my space are not my friends. Keep your tuna at home, people!

In other noteworthy news from my day:
* One of my friends here is so hungover today that she nearly vomited in her trashcan. Classy, huh? Happens to the best of us.
* I overheard someone say "flustrated."
* Our temporary receptionist, who has been filling in for the past week or so, learned this morning that associates are, in fact, attorneys.
* This afternoon, I have to do some medical research related to common bacteria found in human sputum.

A day in the life...

Title for Charles