Wednesday, January 25, 2006

This post is sexy

Well, sexy has definitely become the buzzword of the day around here. Since I went on my investigative venture to root out the source and reasoning behind the recent sexy phenomenon here, I've heard the following from people in-the-know (the staff, primarily):

That file is sexy.
Your candy is sexy.
Make sure you get in the sexy photos of that injury.
Have you had some of those muffins in the breakroom? They're sexy.

Hey - check out my sexy eye infection.
Keeping your door shut is sexy.
Do you think I'm sexy?

We have an all-attorney meeting next Monday. I am now taking bets as to who will inevitably use the word, and how many times the word is used during the meeting. If no one uses sexy with 5 minutes left in the meeting, I have agreed to step up, raise my hand, and find some way to incorporate sexy into a sentence.

I realize that I am immature.