Monday, February 20, 2006

U don't have to be cool 2 rule my world...

My friend Mel knit me a kickass throw for my birthday to replace the one that sheds red fuzzy threads all over my cream furniture. I love it, and the thought she put into it goes without saying. This morning, I folded it and placed it over the back of the sofa on top of Milo's blanket, thinking he might like the extra height to enhance his view from the back of the sofa out the patio door. When I got home tonight, he had pulled the throw down and peed on wooden corner of the sofa, I suspect in protest because every now and then he does that when he gets pissed off about something. At least he didn't piss on the throw.

In other pissy news, Fresh had a hot date this past weekend, which I found mildly depressing because I enjoy his dating (mostly lack thereof) rants. Good for Fresh, though I question whether he can get to date three without screwing things up.