Monday, March 27, 2006

Come Monday, it'll be alright...


Today's accomplishments:
* Returned e-mails and voicemails for partners on Spring Break vacations. Wished I was on the beach.
* Conducted medical research into the potential long-term effects of skull fractures (without inter-cranial injury) in infants. Wished I was on the beach.
* Finished a settlement demand letter for partner on Spring Break. Wished I was on the beach.
* Sent congratulatory sentiments to friends who just won a major verdict for damages and bad faith against an insurance company. Wished I was on the beach.
* Completed discovery requests. Wished I was on the beach.
* Had an impromptu, stressful meeting on products liability. Wished I was on the beach.
* Booked my first real vacation in six years to the beaches of Grand Cayman for November, 2006 with my girlfriends. I'm going to the beach.

Tomorrow's agenda:
* Figure out how to pay for Grand Cayman vacation. Wishing I was on the beach.