Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm bringing sexy back...

I am currently writing a demand letter (and by "letter" I mean I am on page 11 single-spaced and still counting, with attached relative documents standing at approximately an inch thick) to defense counsel telling them all about the nasty and permanent injuries, pain and suffering that their product caused my client, not to mention the economic damages. I'm sure defense counsel will not appreciate the length of my weekend masterpiece and will most likely make note of the case caption, speed-read the letter, note the demand amount, and take one deep breath before summarily dismissing my proposal. But my client deserves to have her case set forth in detail, and this is just the beginning of our case. Plenty of time for negotiations down the road. And quite frankly, if I were defense counsel, I'd likely do the exact same thing.

At any rate, I took a break earlier from this saucy project and finally stepped into the 21st century. I joined iTunes. Several downloads later (yes, including JT's catchy sex-o-licious tune), and I'm completely hooked. I can have my playlists accessible at both home and work, and I'm wondering what rock I've been under that prevented me from realizing this little gem before today. Of course, now I'm hardly going to be able to resist the temptation of buying myself an iPod so I can have the same bazillion songs available everywhere I go. Along with sexy, I'm bringing back the 80s, too.

I'm much more impressed with my technological advancement today than I am with this demand letter. That's all.